Long Beach Pet Care is looking for a pet care professional to join our team. We offer a flexible work schedule; you will have the ability to accept or refuse bookings at your discretion (but once committed to a booking, we expect you to follow through on your commitment). Bookings vary anywhere from 15 minute walks to overnight boarding pets for multiple days.
You will get to be outdoors and spend your day with dogs and other pets. This job is also a great opportunity to learn about the great neighborhoods, parks and trails in Long Beach and surrounding areas.
First and foremost, we are looking for folks with a passion for dogs and all other pets. Additionally, you must have great customer service skills, be friendly and courteous at all times. The ideal candidate is one who is looking for a career in pet care.
Additionally, all candidates must meet the following requirements:
- You must be 18 or older.
- You must complete and pass a background check.
- You must have a camera phone with good resolution and mobile plan that allows for sending text and picture updates.
- You must have a reliable means of transportation and willing to use your vehicle to pick and/or drop-off pets.
- You must have good communication skills, as you will be expected to clearly communicate to other staff and clients, as well as provide pick up, drop off and other updates.
- Prior experience handling and caring for dogs is strongly preferred.
- Be a reliable and responsible team player looking for a place to build a career.
For questions or to apply, please contact us by phone or text at 562.999.4677 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org